Holt Farmers Market was created to
- provide local people the opportunity to buy wholesome, locally-produced food
- support local farmers and foodgrowers
- educate residents about the variety and quality of the area’s rich agricultural heritage
- support and showcase local artisans
- serve as a stepping stone for new businesses
We are housed in the former Delhi township Fire Department building—making us one of Michigan’s premier indoor farmers markets! Thousands of square feet of vendor space is available, with additional space outside.